Adrack is looking for a senior C# Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should be comfortable around back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
The Company uses Microsoft-based technologies (Azure, C#, SQL Server) and employs an Agile practice with consistent reviews from the project and development manager.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop high-quality APIs and implement new architecture as needed.
- Develop and maintain an internal MVC web portal.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop automated tests and create unit tests through appropriate tools and scripting
- Collaborate with an internal team of front end developers, backend developers, and quality assurance team to implement requirements
- Ensure code is adhering to necessary security standards
- Monitor infrastructure and identify issues
- Follow the Agile Scrum framework
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- 5+ years’ experience with .Net using C#
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Experience in the Financial industry is a plus
- Problem-solving and Mathematics education is a plus